Job Description :
Launch your career and join the World’s Leading Premium Drinks business!
At EABL, we take pride in continuously investing in Talent to ensure that we have the best pool of resources across our Markets. This goes hand in hand with our ambition to create the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products company in Africa.
Our Early Career Internship program (ECIP) runs quarterly; January-March, April-June, July-September and October-December. Applications open in the second month of every preceding quarter. Apply now or create your profile for the next intake.
To apply for the internship program:
- You must be a 3rd year or final year student– (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institutions undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You must be on break/ holiday from school during the internship period for this intake which is 1st April – 30th June 2020
What you will need:
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn and explore possibilities.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- A commitment to completing the 3 months internship program
- Letter from your institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details
- Copy of National Identity Card
- Copy of KRA PIN
- Copy of NSSF
- Copy of NHIF
The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension
Applications close on Monday 16th March, 2020